The Ultimate Fall Bucket List
School has started again, at work busy times come, everyone is back from the last minute holidays, and it’s time to prepare the knitwork cardigans, beanies, plastic boots and raincoats.
If you are the one who suffers just from the thought that you have to wait 9 more months again for the shorts, skirts, swimsuits and suncream, here is a fall bucket list for you. By going through this list you can find the lovely side of the colder months. Fun activities, memorable moments, and quality time with loved ones.
- Decorate your home. Add some warmer, fall colours like orange and brown, extra pillows and blankets and of course candles. Candles make everything better!
- Scents. Surround yourself with nice smells. Get a vanilla cinnamon scented shower gel, use a potpourri or make your own simmer pot. Nice sweet, spicy smells cheer up your mood on a rainy afternoon.
- Try a new fall recipe. A carrot cake or a pumpkin soup. Whatever you like, but make it sure, it’s something new, you have never tasted before. If you have an all-time favourite, add an extra ingredient to it, for example, spice it up with a little more cinnamon.
- Go for a long walk. Even if you do not like the colder weather, wandering in the woods makes your whole day a little bit better. It freshens up your body and soul completely. Warm up a little bit next to a campfire. And one important thing, do not forget your knitted scarf at home!
- Get cosy! Get a warm blanket, a hot tea, popcorn and a good movie. It is even better with your bestie/partner/family member!
- Make your “watch list” from fall themed movies. Such as Hocus Pocus, The Wizard of Oz, Sweet November and basically anything from Tim Burton.
- Have a family and/or friends dinner! Even if you are not celebrating Thanksgiving, get together with your loved ones. Enjoy a lovely meal or a hot beverage with the most important people around you. And do not forget to tell them, how much you appreciate them being a part of your life.
- Carve a pumpkin!
- Go out to a Halloween party and surprise your friends with a creepy costume.
- Try something new! Do something for the first time! Travel somewhere where you haven’t been before, learn a new handicraft technique, try a new sport! I decided to learn how to knit this year!
+1. Make your own fall bucket list!
Personalize it for yourself with activities you prefer. Write it on a blackboard or print it and put it in a frame, whichever you like.
We would be more than happy to see your list, take a picture and share it on Instagram, use the hashtag #passionateaboutfall, so we can do the bucket list together!